Friday 13 August 2010

♥The Second Day I Wrote For Uee ♥

What happen to between of us?♥
Morning i was very tired and fall asleep..♥
Suddenly i saw you text a msg to me..♥
I still wake myself up and accompany you till you wanna sleep..♥
Maybe i still have feeling towards to uee..♥
Maybe uee still have feeling towards to me too..♥
But,should both of us give another chance to be back together?♥

You said..♥
One was the One who uee love the most..♥
Another One who was the One who love uee the most..♥
You just choose the One who uee love the most was better..♥

I wont blame uee what happen between both of us..♥
Because,I know maybe one of these day..♥
It would happen..♥
At last,It really happen..♥

These days..♥
My sick going worst and worst..♥
Thx for your caring..♥
thx for accompany me too..♥

You betray me..♥
You lied to me..♥
The 3 words "I Love You"..♥
I was get bored with this 3 words..♥
And i dont dare to believe it anymore..♥

Now we are just friends..♥
I feel it was enough with our friendship..♥

♥vince♥

No comments: